dmadley

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm playing as Real Madrid and have just finished my first season. I won the Champions League against Barcelona 4-0 in the final, and won the Spanish Cup and Super Cup, however came a distant second in the league.

I am tweaking the team in preparation for the second season, and am opting for depth as we shall be competing for six trophies this season. I also want to tweak player's positions to optimise their attributes and strengths.

My current team is:
GK - Casillas, Courtios
DEF - Ramos, Arbeloa, Thiago Silva, Dante, Varane, Marcelo, Nacho
MID - Xabi Alonso, Javi Martinez, Fellaini, Modric, Ronaldo, Gotze, Isco, Ozil
FW - Neymar, Cavani, Muller, Morata

I feel I should have more strength in the midfield down the spine of the team. Fellaini goes someone to achieving this, however I'm keen on your thoughts as to whether Hamsik would be more suitable.

I'm also considering replacing Marcelo with Alaba. Ideally I'd get Lahm but unfortunately he refuses to leave Bayern.

Yeah, you have a top quality team, no weaknesses there. What formation and how do you play? Why did you come second in the league? Did Barca just totally dominate, did you lose a couple of silly games? Etc.

Hi

Hey man u can try this tactic it's almost the exact emulating tactic that Real Madrid use this year even though it's not the right shape on screen but after the match begins they go exactly in the same form they play in real life, for the moment, and I say that because the team is under construction whit a new manager and new coaches the tactic shape could change in future.

Instrucitons for the tactic:

genral training- balaced very high match training- tactics only until first match of season ( u can get it more fluid whit more friendlys) after leavit to the ***. manager.

no OI's
no shouts
most of it is plug and play

Cheers mate!!

Last edited:
Casillas GK
Arbeloa FB S - RAMOS BPD D - PEPE CD D - Marcelo WB A
---------------- KHEDIRA BWM D - ALONSO DLP S-------------
Di Maria IF S OZIL AP A PRETTYBOY IF A
KARIMOV AF A

Give Wingers lots of creativity and Di maria ''mixed'' wideplay
high pressing after losing the ball
direct passing

^I held the title 5 years in a row like that, before the save got corrupted and i didn't even have THAT strong of a team (I bought Gotze, Isco, Kross, Fellaini and som big striker cuz i had sold Benz and HIg. That's about it