Two many players - Too few positions.

Reaction score
So I am Man. City on V5 update but, before you panic or go crazy and rant your heads off about cheating etc, I am not looking for any transfer tips. I play a 4-3-1-2, with 3 CM's and an AMC. But I have Robinho, Santa, Tevez, Adebayor and Vagner Love as my strikers so I don't know who to play. I was thinking put Robinho or Tevez as AMC, with Adebayor/Vagner Love and the other one ( Tevez/Robinho - whoever isn't AMC ) rotating dependent on form, with Santa Cruz on the bench or as backup. I released Bellamy and I'm on V5 so Sturridge and Evans have left and Caicedo is away on loan. Any ideas on how my attack should line up?

Thanks in advance for your helpful replies, Chris.

I would play Adebayor and Robinio as Strikers and Vagnor Love in ACM. Even tho isnt his best posision, tell him to make runs between the other two.

I would play Adebayor and Robinio as Strikers and Vagnor Love in ACM. Even tho isnt his best posision, tell him to make runs between the other two.

Thanks man will try that. Should I train Love as an AMC aswell. I've already done it for Robinho.

Train the younger ones to be AMCs as well.

Thanks, I am a big fan of versatility and re-training in new positions.

Back