Two Questions

• Thread starter Thread starter sefiruso
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

sefiruso

Reaction score
Firstly is there any date on the patch to fix the little bugs with the ME mainly defenders getting stuck walking sideways and the defending on the game just looking horrible.

Secondly has anyone had any really weird contract problems not huge but I'm Manchester City and just had to sell Joe Hart because he wanted £250k a week and wouldn't budge he then accepts £145k a week from Chelsea. Also a few players i've had offers accepted for have wanted stupid wages 22 yea rold RB wanted 200k got him down to 150k but I'm trying to turn a profit at CIty so decided against it he signs for United on £30k a week.

This happened alot on last years game with Regens i had one Regen amazing and at 17 wouldn't even accept £150k a week then signed for Barcelona on £6k a week :( is the Hart problem above just another slight glitch?

Firstly is there any date on the patch to fix the little bugs with the ME mainly defenders getting stuck walking sideways and the defending on the game just looking horrible.

Secondly has anyone had any really weird contract problems not huge but I'm Manchester City and just had to sell Joe Hart because he wanted £250k a week and wouldn't budge he then accepts £145k a week from Chelsea. Also a few players i've had offers accepted for have wanted stupid wages 22 yea rold RB wanted 200k got him down to 150k but I'm trying to turn a profit at CIty so decided against it he signs for United on £30k a week.

This happened alot on last years game with Regens i had one Regen amazing and at 17 wouldn't even accept £150k a week then signed for Barcelona on £6k a week :( is the Hart problem above just another slight glitch?

There is no date. 2nd question, I have no answer

2nd question: The way City are handing out ridiculous wages IRL (exceeding 100% of their turnover) just might have been implemented in the game, making the players demand more from you than other teams. Just speculation though.

As a die hard City fan we only pay big wages to established players it's not realistic at all for a player to take upto and sometimes more that 50% less wages at another club.

Well, Hart is definitely an established player. As for the others, there might be other factors playing a part, like favoured club and such.

Sometimes they just wont want to join your club (Have you been winning trophies with City?), especially if you've got an excellent established person already playing in their role (for example you've still got Richards and Maicon). Barcelona always pinch promising looking Spanish players who will accept less wages and go to them (**** you Alex Grimaldo!).

Also, sometimes Man U might offer them a First Team contract, compared to your backup one.

I can't say I have had the same issues as you in terms of how much they actually ask for, I was annoyed when David Alaba wanted 50k per week. Also bear in mind while City are rich, they aren't historically a very sucessfull club, that will certainly be a factor at play.

Normally i offer good first team contracts checked all that still can't see why Joe Hart would except a wage half as high at Chelsea than what he was demanding from me.

Europa League PL and COC in three seasons and one CL Final so not doing to bad. Not doing amazing like. Still it was more one of my Established club legends wanting 100k a week wage hack but was willing to accept a siginifcantly lower contract to move away and before anyone says i had no problems with Hart and he was the only top GK at the club.

club rep is 4.5 stars aswell so don't think it's that.

Back