two questions

• Thread starter Thread starter Stann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 856

Stann

please stay StevieP! <3
Reaction score
what is the best way to milk money out of teams chasing your players got a v.decent centre back called 'german re' who i wont be able to replace for less than 12 million pounds yet teams will only offer me 6 million for him
secondly, signed jo on a free and yannis tafer from lyon for 5 million, wondering what roles i should play them as in a 4 1 2 1 2 diamond formation??
help wud be lovely

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

anyone??

For you first question, you can't really help that, just negotiate £12m with them and see what happens.
For your second one, I have no idea, as I'd never played either one of them. Sorry :S

ok cheers for the interest

just reject the offer and choose the reason that the offer isnt good enough - you wont get much more but it helps - or you could try to tie in some extra payments - maybe after a certain amount of appearances. you can use jo as a target man but i dunno how good he is and taffer id play him as a complete striker.
Hope this helps

yeh ino im struggling to fit him and jo into my team though struggling with formations and balance
i tried the diamond but was too narrow didnt work well enough in top flight, i am notts county you see and walked leage 2, 1 and champs but struggling atm, my favourite formation is 4 1 2 2 1 with two wingers and a single top man, but dont know whether to play tafer, jo or marquinhos

Back