bristol city are in a higher league than leeds, have a better squad than derby and a better manager, nigel clough is rubbish, anyway is this gonna be available for download

i think he was talking to me kinger mate, i was maybe slightly harsh on him, just argued with the parents mate.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

yes this will be available for download.

and yes i was talking to you scott, i saw kingers comment and i thought he would think i aimed it at him,...

yeah they do, i actually was thinking of teams to say, and i just thought, ****** it, and i put a random team, i had peterborough in my mind, but they are bottom of the championship:(

maybe southampton and there big **** staduim

i know this is all hypothetical at the moment but if this does happen in real life then what happens to the teams who are not in those leagues. does that then mean league 1 is as high as some teams can go and in scotland without celtic and rangers do they just scrap scottish football i mean without them they quickly lose all credibility. financially though the lower teams then might as well go semi pro because the 2 tier league would probably get all thepromotion and sponsorship money leaving the rest bankrupt without proper financial support.

i know this is all hypothetical at the moment but if this does happen in real life then what happens to the teams who are not in those leagues. does that then mean league 1 is as high as some teams can go and in scotland without celtic and rangers do they just scrap scottish football i mean without them they quickly lose all credibility. financially though the lower teams then might as well go semi pro because the 2 tier league would probably get all thepromotion and sponsorship money leaving the rest bankrupt without proper financial support.
No idea, but this isn't real life ^^)

LINK ON 1st POST

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

anyone downloading it

Rangers better than Fulham......... err didn't you lose to Pompey pre-season anyway so you got no right to say you are better, I don't think Rangers and Celtic are good enough for top tier

good idea scott well done

i would also agree with the way u have seeded the teams

GOOD STUFF OUT OF U

rangers would go down to the championship, celtic would finish between 12th-15th, anyway ill download but my computers being a prat right now

its not gonna happen anyways

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

plus celtic and rangers would struggle in english football in my opinion