Tyke19

Reaction score
Okay, some i've been using my own 442 with Man City for about a season and half now, i don't make out i'm a tactical genius or anything, but i've been really happy with this tactic so i thought i would share it, i haven't tested it with anyone else as of yet.. Although i do have an incredible side with Man City, this tactic still works really well and reminds me a bit of the Modern Warfare one from FM13
View attachment 454859View attachment 454860View attachment 454858View attachment 454857View attachment 454856View attachment 454855

Training
During pre season.. Very High, Team Cohesion & Tactics
During season.. High, Attacking & Attacking movement
Try and play around 6-7 Friendly's in Pre Season

Opposition Instructions
Doesn't really matter, i sometimes leave them to my assistant but against better teams i usually select Tight Marking, Harder tackling and Weaker foot

Team Talk
i usually go Assertive and Aggressive pre match and at half time whatever the score.. what you say at post match up to you..

Make sure you have good fast wingers for this tactic, as you can see most of my assists come from the wide places, i played Augero DLF as i thought he suited that roll more due to his technical abilities..

I haven't tested this tactic with anyone else but it's worked an absolute treat for me so far, this is my first tactic upload so please cut me some slack if it doesn't work for you :p

If anyone try's out this tactic please let me know how you get on |)

Last edited:
hi mate

just played a couple of matches on a random save and tactic looked impressive. might start a new game and plug it in. if i do i'll post some screenies and let u know how it does. by the way, do you ever change from attacking mentality? for example, away to tough opponents.
cheers and good work

hi mate

just played a couple of matches on a random save and tactic looked impressive. might start a new game and plug it in. if i do i'll post some screenies and let u know how it does. by the way, do you ever change from attacking mentality? for example, away to tough opponents.
cheers and good work

Hi mate, thanks for trying my tactic, i don't usually change from attacking, but this is because i've got a good side so i don't really need to.. i only ever change to overload if i'm drawing or losing..

Cheers, let me know how you get on :)