Tyler blackett

Could be worse I've got Mata unhappy (3rd season and Januzaj is my main AM) and he will be sold in the Jan window (a bid has been agreed already) but he I still complaining I'm not playing him.

I'm in my third season and Blackett has never complained about being back-up along with Smalling for Jones and Rojo. With all the cup games and general rotation you should be able to give him enough games to keep him happy. He has actually performed really well for me.

Could be worse I've got Mata unhappy (3rd season and Januzaj is my main AM) and he will be sold in the Jan window (a bid has been agreed already) but he I still complaining I'm not playing him.
Tell me about it, Mata was unhappy with his lack of games so I sold him at the start of the third season. But then Rooney becomes unhappy because I sold Mata. Then other like Januzaj and Di Maria are unhappy because they agree with Rooney!
Worst thing is that I bought Isco as a replacement but since he was bought before I sold Mata my players think I am not bringing in a replacement!

That kinda sucks mate. Happened to me also, but it was about Eriksen at Spurs.. Lamela, Vertonghen (I don't know how i managed to keep him) and Kane unhappy.. Dropped 5 points in 7 games and finished 2nd, with 1 point behind Manchester United.

3 rd season i sold rojo hernandez robie van persie n juan manuel mata.. but i calm rooney and say that januzaj can steep up for mata and carlos fierro for robie van persie..

Back