Reaction score
Hi everyone!

So, I'm really into the new 'create-a-club'-mode. I made my own club named Woolwich F.C. playing at Highbury. And I've picked this West Brom Wonderkid named Tyler Roberts and three seasons in, he's totally dominating the Championship. He scored 32 in 30 games, assisted 5 and an overal rating of 7,54.

I think you can get him on a youth contract at the start of the game, so if you're looking for a young, Home-Grown striker who will bang in goals after 2 or 3 seasons, this lad may be your man.

If you guys want, I can post a screenshot of his attributes after 3 seasons.

Tielemans4President

yh can you post a screenie please,

can you also do one of ryan seager in your save too please

The guy has gas! Players with pace seem to score a lot in this years game. Physical > Technical any day.

in which role you put him? Was he lone ST or in pair?

in which role you put him? Was he lone ST or in pair?

Lone striker, advanced forward.
Tried to use him as a poacher, due to his speed, but that role doesn't seem to work like it did on FM 2014 or 2015. Or at least not in the tactic I'm using.

He also played some games as a left winger, inside forward. Got him some goals, but not too many.

tnx m8

I will try to bay him

I'm wondering what is setup behind him (role of wingrs and midfielders and fullbacks?)

I'm in 2020/21 and he broke into the WBA team last season, scoring 8 in 20 with an assist. Played well against me too, maybe worth a buy. He's a decent finisher.

Have a look at Jamie Thomas of Bolton, 65 in 94 league apps for me on my Lincoln save.