Uber Championship Budget!

• Thread starter Thread starter iDood
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2K

iDood

Reaction score
Having been taken over by a Swedish tycoon, I was given £14 million to spend in my first season as Crystal Palace. Going through the players that I knew of, and in desperate need of some attacking flair, I narrowed my viable targets down to:

Alex Teixeira - Vasco - £7.9 million
Henri Saivet - Bordeaux - £6.2 million
Dani Aquino - Murcia - £4.8 million
Douglas Costa - Gremio - £7 million (possibly more)

With some good negotiating and methods of paying the money, I can get two and possibly three of these. Any reccomendations? My scouts seem to really like Teixeira, although the others aren't far behind. ;)

Cheers!

Only one of those I can't comment on is Costa. The rest are all brilliant players. Teixeira is one of my favourite players on the game, incredibly versatile and can be played pretty much anyway you're short.

I don't rate Costa to be honest, signed him in my QPR game and soon sold him off. Saivet takes a while to develop apparently, I signed him on my Man Utd game in the first season, now in my third season he has not made vast improvement.

Aquino and Teixiera I haven't really signed but from my scout reports they have always been said to be good signings.

If John Fleck is still at Rangers he is well worth signing. Usually costs about £1.7m.

I'd choose Aquino and Teixeira..

Saivet will turn class but you will have to wait three seasons, and in three seasons you're CHampions league winner with a Tycoon

Thanks for the feedback guys, but there's a twist. I have made a breakthrough with the scouting... I am told that Rodrigo Palacio is a possibility. I don't know how he would do in future seasons, but I'm pretty sure he would be very effective in the Championship. What do you all think?

Only had Aquino out of them and that was in the premiership, absolute class act.

Sweet, cheers Redders, Palacio is going to cost me £9.5 million now, it's a non-starter. I am leaning towards Teixeira and Aquino.

I would say only buy Aquino and then try get Laurito you can pay 6M for him to Udinese in first season for him to sign straight away in the second season.

I do it with teams like Celtic... so I suppose he would go to QPR with a high wage...

get beckham only 5.5 million he would be mint in championship and put him takeing frre kicks

According to my scouts, Laurito doesn't have much potential, and my scout that gave me the report has 19 for JPP. Beckham wants £81,000 a week, so it's not happening, and Saivet has been awesome for me on the previous patch, but I don't know about this one.

I'm going to see what happens but I have also noticed Diego Buonanotte being a possibility. Anyone know anything about him?

According to my scouts, Laurito doesn't have much potential

Believe me Laurito is a goal machine at every level...

He is qaulity :)

and Diego Bounanotte is qaulity aswell...

Get Sandaza from Dundee, he cost me £150k and scored 10 in 16 after signing him for my Palace side in January.

Hummberto Suazo was amazing for me as qpr in 1st season,scored 28 league goals to help me win the champ in 1st season

Defiantly sign Laurito and if you can sign Teixeira get him as well he can play anywhere in the midfield and attack plus he improved a lot.

Back