theHavok

Reaction score
I'm in 1st season with Udinese and I need a playmaker for my 4-5-1. I have Almen Abdi, but he isn't what I want. I see him more like a backup.

So, I was thinking about Milan Badelj but he's expensive 7.5M euros. My budjet is 8M, but I don't want to spend more than 5-6. Another thing is that the player has to be European, because I already bought a brazilian.

Another idea is to put Di Natale as trequartista allowing him to serve my inside forwards, Alexis Sanchez and Douglas Costa bou I don't know if that works. oO)

look for sven ****, hes around 1 mil and his stats are really good plus he scores a decent amount of goals (13 finishing, 16 composure 15 technique)

Radosav Petrovic is good deep lying playmaker ( 16passing, 17 tackling,16 creativity). Ilikay Gundogan ( sp, plays for Nurnberg) is good wonderkind for the future ( little expensive though, 8m ) ... aaah, can't think right now, it's 5 AM here. Good luck finding someone :)

Try Mauricio Pereara from Nacional (around 1.5M) has good potential...
Anton Putsila from /dinamo Minsk. 200k aprox
OR try Steven Defour/Alex Witzel or Kevin. All young,talented and under 5M

I had Asamoah and Inler switching around from deep-lying playmaker and advanced playmaker, sometimes Isla took Adavnce playmaker, i got 4th my first season with that. Sanchez scored 13 goals and assisted 13 as winger (inside foward)

thanks for the replies. LGFIRE i'm playing with Isla as right fullback. Have inler has defensive mid, asamoah box-to-box.

Back