Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Verza 433

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danwolf

Reaction score
Hello FM-Basers.

I intend to start my first story within the next few days and want your input for which tactic to use with Udinese?

I've added a poll with a few options and that tactic will be what I'll build the team around!

DB - 15.3.2

Look forward to seeing the results!

Since your doing a story I recommend doing your own tactic as WJ said... makes the story a little more interesting too.

Other - your own.

Since your doing a story I recommend doing your own tactic as WJ said... makes the story a little more interesting too.

I would but I'm not really that good with tactics at all, plus I enjoy using other people's :)
Plus I want to try and have more interaction from the readers, and trust your views.

Last edited:
I would but I'm not really that good with tactics at all, plus I enjoy using other people's :)
Plus I want to try and have more interaction from the readers, and trust your views.

Considering more people commented "use your own" than voted for a tactic; there's your reader interaction :)
Stories aint just about winning, it's about sharing your experience. Now could be a perfect opportunity to experiment with different shapes and formations and make this story about how you try to find the tactical balance :D

Considering more people commented "use your own" than voted for a tactic; there's your reader interaction :)
Stories aint just about winning, it's about sharing your experience. Now could be a perfect opportunity to experiment with different shapes and formations and make this story about how you try to find the tactical balance :D

Seeming that way lol, I'd be safer sticking to one of the defaults in FM or face the sack.
Plan was to try and build up Udinese as the biggest force, while also strengthening Watford and Granada so they can compete in their retrospective leagues to.

I decided not to vote, because I do not have any knowledge of any of those tactics - I always use my own.
I generally prefer a 4-4-2 attacking with a mix of possession and direct play, and "defensive winger" settings for ML and MR.

The rest is mix and match based on the players available

I'd say use your own tactic, or use the one Udinese used in the 14/15 real life campaign.

(I really, really, really don't like 4-5-1/4-3-3 possession play.. nothing is more boring than a team sending the ball from flank to flank, using 800 passes just to move the ball fifty feet.. ugh)

Use your own tactic, Much more rewarding when it pays off, Gets boring using someone else's work :)

Couldn't of put it any better :)

I think going forward I'll start of with someone else's tactic (depending on the votes) and then tweak and alter it on my team throughout the seasons.

Back