UEFA Champions League Challenge!

• Thread starter Thread starter lewie100
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3K

lewie100

Reaction score
View attachment 294421

Take your chance. And then grab it with both hands!

Hello. Welcome to the UEFA Champions League Challenge. Now, you may remember on FM13, that KLIPPYBO and Stonecold did one of this challenge, and it was really successful, and I hop it becomes more successful this year!

The aims of this challenge is to win the Champions League with all 22 previous winners of the trophy. Once you win it with a club you can leave and join another previous winner, doesn't have to be the 1st team that's available but leaving is important so you can add to teams to your list although small points are available for repeating success with a team

Points For winning Champions League with clubs
4 Barcelona - 5
10 Real - 5
5 Bayern Munich -5
3 Man Utd - 5
1 Chelsea - 10
2 Juventus - 10
7 AC Milan - 10
3 Inter Milan - 10
1 Dortmund - 15
2 Porto - 15
5 Liverpool - 15
1 Hamburg - 15
2 Benfica - 20
4 Ajax - 20
1 PSV - 20
1 Marseille's - 20
1 Celtic - 25
1 Feynoord - 25
1 Aston Villa - 30
1 Red Star Belgrade - 40
1 Steaua Bucharest - 40
2 Nottingham Forest - 50

Bold = Champions League's won

Bonus points
*100 points for winning it with all teams within 40 seasons
*50 Points for winning it with all teams within 50 seasons
10 Points for winning the CL more than any other manager - 4 titles required
20 points for 100% record campaign in 1st Champions League season
10 points for 100% record campaign in any Champions League season
**5 points for winning CL with club and there "Derby" rivals. List of teams below
5 points for winning the CL unbeaten
< e'g proof of your achievements

5 points for Clean sheet through the whole tourney
2 points for being the 1st manager to retain the CL with a team
1 point for recording the biggest winning margin, 11 goal margin required. preliminary rounds don't count
1 point for ever time your regain the Champions League with a team you previously won with
< e'g News feed can be used to prove what you've achieved

*Only get points for one so if you win it with all teams in 30 seasons you get 100 points but not the 50 for doing it within 40 seasons

** All Derby's Available for Bonus points
Barcelona + Real Madrid
Inter + AC Milan
Inter + Juventus
Man Utd + Liverpool
Porto + Benfica
Bayern Munich + Hamburg SV
Ajax + Feynoord

Final score will be split into two different category's. We'll have a table for most Champions League Wins and a table with points for completing each achievement

Rules

1 - No rules on nationality
2 - No Rules on Past Experience
3 - No Use Editor or Genie Scout or any other cheats
4 - No edited databases
5 - Picture required of the match every time you win the Champions League final required, like the other achievements. Other pictures and info on your story welcome
6 - Future winners in your save don't count say if in real life Arsenal win in in 2014/15 in your save you don't have to play as Arsenal

Good luck!

Challengers Table
[TABLE="class: cms_table_grid, width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]Player[/TD]
[TD]CL Wins[/TD]
[TD]Bonus Points[/TD]
[TD]Total Points[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]lewie100[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD]38[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Challengers Achievements

lewie100 - 38 points:
View attachment 294417 View attachment 294416

Liverpool

4 Champions League - 18
Winning the CL Unbeaten - 5
Winning CL more than any manager - 10

Barcelona

1 Champions League - 5

Last edited:
I've won the CL 4 times in 7 seasons, 4 times in a row with Barcelona. I feel it is a very difficult achievement because there is so much luck involved in winning the final match instead of it being 2 legs. Also I feel it takes time to raise a team up to the level where they can realistically compete to go deep in the champions cup. So I just don't feel it's possible to do all 22 teams in 30 seasons.

Especially the last 7 teams on the list. Some of them, like Nottingham, you'd need to get them promoted from the skybet championship league, then try to top 4, then the next year you finally get a chance to compete in the CL. To me that's at -least- a 5 year rebuild.

If I quit Barcelona after my 7th season, I think a big club would hire me right away -- but here's the problem. Now most likely I have to compete with the Juggernaut team I built before in Barcelona. Wherever I go next, I have to install a new system, root out useless/old players, and also bring in new blood. How many seasons did it take you to accomplish what you did with Liverpool and then later Barcelona?

I've won the CL 4 times in 7 seasons, 4 times in a row with Barcelona. I feel it is a very difficult achievement because there is so much luck involved in winning the final match instead of it being 2 legs. Also I feel it takes time to raise a team up to the level where they can realistically compete to go deep in the champions cup. So I just don't feel it's possible to do all 22 teams in 30 seasons.

Especially the last 7 teams on the list. Some of them, like Nottingham, you'd need to get them promoted from the skybet championship league, then try to top 4, then the next year you finally get a chance to compete in the CL. To me that's at -least- a 5 year rebuild.

If I quit Barcelona after my 7th season, I think a big club would hire me right away -- but here's the problem. Now most likely I have to compete with the Juggernaut team I built before in Barcelona. Wherever I go next, I have to install a new system, root out useless/old players, and also bring in new blood. How many seasons did it take you to accomplish what you did with Liverpool and then later Barcelona?

Maybe, maybe. I done Liverpool in 6 seasons, and Barca in 1. :)

Back