Uk and europe grounded due to volcanic ash !!

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2K
Yeah, doesnt affect me, im in Spain:P

Another great thread from you, we all know dude, its being around the news all day

Yep was gonna post this hours ago but thouht who would care bout this on fm base and what could they say bout it? its not iceland's fauult it is mother nature doing her job

Yep, already knew. Shame really for those who wanted to fly.

And btw Calum, the shirt in your avatar is a fake, if you didn't already know.

StuW it does effect you if you wanna come to the UK but I don't think your gonna do that?

Nope. No plans to come back to UK any time soon :) If I had my way(which I probably will), I wont come back to UK unless it was an emergency.

Nope. No plans to come back to UK any time soon :) If I had my way(which I probably will), I wont come back to UK unless it was an emergency.

Are you British? Just asking out of the curiosity

THE ASH CAUSING PLANES TO MAKE THE PLANES CRASH

Slightly extreme mate. The authorities say there is a significant risk of the dust damaging the engines, not: OMFG ALL PLANES ARE GONNA CRASH!!!!!

I am half English, half Irish, and a neutralized Spanish citizen :)

So you immigrated to spain? sorry forgot the differece between immigrate and the other one forgot what its called as well think it's emgrate?

I'm stuck in Gran Canaria :D

Viva la volcanoes (H) :wub:

I'm stuck in Gran Canaria :D

Viva la volcanoes (H) :wub:

what about the people coming into the countrie already on long haul flights? Like say from Australia and they made the flight yesterday do they have to stop in France? Oh man if only i was on holiday i could have hadan excuse to not go to school

Can't believe you've made a thread about this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X6VoFBCE9k"]YouTube- Ah ****. I can't believe you've done this.[/ame]

Meh I thought it was a reasonable thread, though admittedly the discussion probably couldn't have gone far and it's a bit late.

Closed.

IGNORE THE THREAD TITLE ITS FROM LAST YEAR

but it seems to be on its way back

Disruption to UK flights cannot be ruled out, the Civil Aviation Authority says, as volcanic ash is set to reach parts of the UK by Monday evening.
The ash cloud from Iceland's Grimsvotn volcano is expected by analysts to reach Scotland and Northern Ireland first.
It did not necessarily mean airspace would be closed, the Met Office said.
The event comes a year after ash from the Eyjafjallajokull volcano spread across Europe, causing huge disruption.

more info here BBC News - UK flight disruption cannot be ruled out - CAA

Back