UK investor weighs up Pompey bid

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 448

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
A UK-based businessman with a "substantial amount of money" is aiming to buy crisis club Portsmouth, according to the man fronting the bid.

More...

Dooo itttt, dooooooo itttttt.

Please.

Come on,I want to see Pompey get back on their feet.The fans are incredible and their 'never-say-die' attitude,as shown in their game against Hull shows that they are just too good of a club to go down like this.This is all Gaydamak's fault.Hate that stupid ******.

Next headline will be 'Max King new Pompey boss while Grant goes to Hull' :P

Next headline will be 'Max King new Pompey boss while Grant goes to Hull' :P
*Like*

This would be rather epic.

Still, I'd rather Pompey be financially secure than me be the new manager tbh.

i hope portsmouth do get taken over from someone with alot of money ive allways liked pompy since they got promoted to the premier league :D

all talk. why should the fans belive anythink after what has happend??

all talk. why should the fans belive anythink after what has happend??
This isn't 'all talk' :S This is the Rob Lloyd consortium and he was even interviewed saying he wanted to buy the club with the consortium, and also had a meeting with our fans group.

:S

Is it true reading that in his own words his company is in debt of 27 million pounds. I know he is talking on behalf on someone else but thats not exactly a positive knowing that.

Is it true reading that in his own words his company is in debt of 27 million pounds. I know he is talking on behalf on someone else but thats not exactly a positive knowing that.
Yeah, be Tom Hick/George Gillette version 2

Back