Ulland - A new nation, help needed!

General Ben

Reaction score
I have created a new nation, but have a few queries before putting it up on here as I want it to be as near to perfect as I can make it!

Firstly, I have got an unpatched version of the game, so would people with patches be able to use the database? And if not, then can I easily change it?

Secondly, would anyone be willing to test it as I may have missed something.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask! I may realise I have some more questions for you guys to answer, so I'll edit this OP if I think of any.

Hope you can help!

I have created a new nation, but have a few queries before putting it up on here as I want it to be as near to perfect as I can make it!

Firstly, I have got an unpatched version of the game, so would people with patches be able to use the database? And if not, then can I easily change it?

Secondly, would anyone be willing to test it as I may have missed something.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask! I may realise I have some more questions for you guys to answer, so I'll edit this OP if I think of any.

Hope you can help!

I'll test it on 11.3 if you want mate?

People with patches will be able to use it. However they may not want to as most prefer the 11.3 patch with january update.
You would have to start from scratch to make it on a new db.
Could try merge the database with an 11.3 one but this will probalby corrupt it.
I would test it but i really dont have the time right now.

Maybe just give a bit more information about the database and explain why u created it?
Most important thing is that dont expect everybody to download it as custom dbs arent that popular. Just do it for your own enjoyment.

Danny, i will send you a link for it tomorrow, cheers.

Steve, i will send anyone who wants to test it some background. I wasn't really worried about transfers as i have removed Tuvalu so it's not much of a concern in this database. I was more worried about compatibility. I'm not really worried about how many downloads i get, i just want to offer people an alternative game!

Thanks for your help!

---------- Post added 23/05/2011 at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was 22/05/2011 at 11:02 PM ----------

I would like one more person to test this for a season if anyone is willing! It shouldn't take too long. :)

Back