Ulland - A new nation

General Ben

Reaction score
Link to database download: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5073
Link to challanges : http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/fm-challenges/75104-ulland-new-nation-challenges.html

Welcome to Ulland, an island of peace, tranquillity and football!

Ulland is a new nation, formed by a man who is known only as ‘The General’ on the 1st of January 2009. This man took over Tuvalu after a short period of turmoil and won the hearts and minds of the people with his infectious personality and his love for football.

He announced the creation of a football league, with 2 tiers of 12 and 2 main cup competitions to mark the anniversary of his takeover.

The General persuaded many foreign players (the majority coming to the end of their careers) to join the newly formed teams. To encourage foreign players to enter the league system, he is letting players enter Ulland without a work permit.

There are 12 main urban areas in Ulland, each with 2 football teams. (N.B. the Ullandian players in the screenshots will not appear in your game as they are here)

Annalux is the capital of Ulland, and contains the teams Capital United and The Royals FC.
View attachment 172755View attachment 172756
Bertuli contains Trusherkin and Potumeli Wanderers
View attachment 172757View attachment 172758
Castleford, the first city won over by The General, plays host to Castleford Hotspur and Culbury.
View attachment 172761View attachment 172762
Cerupsville is the hometown of The General’s brother, and Hikon Palace and Cerupsville FC
View attachment 172763View attachment 172764
Ferentua is home to the biggest rivalry in the country, between Ferentua Forest and Ferentua Village.
View attachment 172765View attachment 172766
Hamelsbury is situated high up in the mountains and is home to Mountain Warriors FC and Hamelsbury City.
View attachment 172769View attachment 172767
Hinocola is the site of the biggest battle in the pre-ullandian history of the island. It is also the site of AFC Hinocola and Crayford Athletic
View attachment 172770View attachment 172771
Incat is a completely new city. Incat Athletic and Jiffen Rovers play here.
View attachment 172772View attachment 172773
Jumar is a small town not far from the capital. It contains Haleston Green and Jumar Town.
View attachment 172774View attachment 172775
Nutup is the city where the majority of the country’s media is situated. It is home to Nutup Park Rangers (N.P.R.) and AFC Romelio
View attachment 172768View attachment 172776
Seaport, unsurprisingly, is a coastal town, relying mainly on fishing for its income. The only other jobs can be found at Seaport Argyle or Dockside Rangers
View attachment 172777View attachment 172778
Sriketa is on the northen tip of the island and contains Srtiketa United and Tupley County.
View attachment 172779View attachment 172780

Competitions

Ulland National Premier – 12 teams, 3 rounds. 3 automatic relegation places

Ulland National Division 1 – 12 teams 3 rounds. 2 automatic promotion places, 4 teams entered into league -style play-off.

The General’s Cup – 4 groups of 6, 1 round. 4 progress to last 16, then straight knockout.

Ulland FA Cup – 8 match qualifying round (top 8 teams don’t have to qualify), then last 16, quarters etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
You are more than welcome just to download and enjoy, but I will be running a series of challenges for those who are interested!

Don't worry if the game freezes. Just give it time. It will freeze when starting up, just leave it for a couple of minutes!!

Good luck and enjoy.

Would be grateful for any feedback :D

Last edited:
Good! looks like a good DB, what level of players are the (youth) locals?

I'll test it tonight if you e-mail me the DB? [email protected]

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Want me to just go through a season? Or any further?

Could you do a couple for me :)

Can you send me a save on the first day? My PC really seems to hate loading anything but 11.3 for new games. Froze on me about 5 times.

Might need to check something. Seems to consistently freeze when loading league and cup competitions.

EDIT: Loading now, just takes a **** of a long time.

Last edited:
It does take ages but the running speed is fairly quick :) i normally just leave it for 5 mins then come back to it.

Does anyone know how long a download normally takes to get a moderators approval?

It does take ages but the running speed is fairly quick :) i normally just leave it for 5 mins then come back to it.

Does anyone know how long a download normally takes to get a moderators approval?
About 24-48 hours if it takes longer PM an Admin

That would explain why it hasn't gone through yet, only been 4 hours!!

I simmed through a full season no probs, got to October 2010, (I went for a meal so I'm not sure what happened) came back and there was a crash dump error. Would test it again but I want to get my BAP started ASAP.

Danny, i normally start in 2010. I'm just coming to the end of my first season so I'll see what happens :)

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

I just finished one season. Had a freeze in November but just left it for a while and it was fine :) just need the download to in through now :)

---------- Post added 24/05/2011 at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was 23/05/2011 at 11:04 PM ----------

Link is now up!! I have played 4 seasons, it freezes once every season, but is fine if you just leave it for a few minutes! GIVE IT A GO

---------- Post added 25/05/2011 at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was 24/05/2011 at 07:49 PM ----------

Challenges up

I left it up for about 3 hours waiting for it to load and nothing happened.. Know how to fix it?

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------
it just crashed :S

Last edited:
wonderful database mate, i was working on one involving about 100 clubs and did all their amblems + kits, but it all fell through, this one rocks!

---------- Post added 06/07/2011 at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was 05/07/2011 at 10:26 PM ----------

Mountain Warriors till i die!

---------- Post added 07/07/2011 at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 06/07/2011 at 07:08 AM ----------

i found out the problem, the game crashes, takes hour to load etc etc it's because the date of the league is not like "england". Load it on the editor and change the dates like the league starts in august etc etc not in march... change also the cups and transfer window

Back