afc_dan

Reaction score
I've created six shortlists for Football Manager 2010, 4 of which have been added to in my saves over the last couple of months. Some of the shortlists are position specific, such as a mixture of wonderkid strikers and experienced quality strikers, and 2 are based on wonderkids only.

The 6 shortlists are:

Goalkeepers
Defenders
Midfielders
Strikers
-10 Wonderkids
u23 Talents with Fixed PA

I know there are a few young stars shortlists floating around which will be the same, but I created these anyway to add in with my other shortlists which I have been continuously adding to for the last 2 months.

Anyway, feel free to download my Football Manager 2010 Shortlist, if you have any suggestions/requests, I will happily make a few more shortlists!

Dude, almost coming fm 11, better start to make shortlist for that ;)

Haha, yeah I will be doing my shortlists as soon as FM11 comes out, as well as my time machine. Hope its as popular as the one I did for FM10, altogether that got like 20,000 downloads which isn't bad :D

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:08 PM ----------

Lots of downloads so far guys thanks, if you have any requests do let me know, the more shortlists the better :)

Could you upload them in one package, please?