Reaction score
Created a 3 league tier system merging teams from Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Croatia, Macedonia, Belarus, Estonia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, etc

League 1 and 2 20 league teams based on historical reputation and trying to represent as many countries as possible. League 3 is split into a,b,c,d,e,f. League 2 has 12 relegation places and 4 promotion places.

Prize money for all leagues keeps them competitive. All teams also have youth training maxed and decent starting transfer balance plus depending on size of club and country there is a certain amount of sponsorship that renews.

Teams are limited to max 2 foreign players. (annoyingly I couldnt find a way to make Russian players foreign.)

THE CHALLENGE is to win the top league with teams from as many different countries as possible. Initially in a previous version I won it with a team from Hungary, Czech Republic and Hungary. However, with the latest changes I have started with Flora from Estonia and managed to scrape promotion to top league where I will struggle to stay up and need time to bring through Estonian youth prospects.

1 additional rule for challenge is to avoid signing Russian players!