Ultimate U21 Team?

Reaction score
I'm new to FM Base, so could everyone give me theirs, or anyone they know ofs, Ultimate U21 Dream Team?

In this team, I'm looking for potential for the future, any price, any reputation, and if possible, good stats at this moment in time.

I would also love it if you could get a team that can play well together. As normallly, picking players from clubs here and there doesn't work out, and they normally flop!

Cheers guys!
- Ryan...

jack wilshere carlos vela and aaron ramsey from arsenal are brilliant players under 21 years of age

John fleck, danny wilson, from rangers

Miralem pjanic from lyon

mamadou sakho from psg

moussa sissoko from toulosse

davide santon from inter milan

toni kroos from Bayern leverkusen

rafael and fabio from man united

Sergio asenjo from athletico madrid

mattia destro ( with the right training and seniour games becomes amazing ) from inter milan

Asenjo
Santon-Sakho-Tomkins-Fabio
Jovetic-Sissoko-A.Sanchez
Wilshere-Hazard
Balotelli

Last edited:
Asenjo
Santon
Marcelo
Sakho
Papostathopoulous
Jovetic
Gourcuff
Hamsik
Balotelli
Pato
Traore

Aguero is 21(would qualify for an U21 team), Eduardo Salvio, Zezinho, Sandro, Walcott, Balotelli, Marko Marin, could keep going.

i skipped to the bottom to write this so sorry if some have been said....neymar a great striker nainggolan, Buonanotte, davide santon marco verratti some of them will need a good training system and will need a season to show good improvements but there very cheap except neymar and nainggolan has amazing potential i got him for €4.9 million and loaned him out two seasons gone up to 12 million and he's only 22 now.

neymar fantastic must buy
agreed mate as i said neymar is amazing and with the right training schedule he good be an unstoppable striker in the premier league given a year or so.He's only 17 and look at his attacking stats crazy!

neymar is an amazing player 4 me he played 12 games and scored an amazing 20 goals

there are a lot of players, but i prefer to buy cheaper players and willing to go to many teams, so here is

Costel Pantilimon
Joe Hart
Danny Wilson
Yttergard Jenssen
Eduardo Salvio
Jonathan Cristaldo
Jonjo Shelvey
Rafael Toloi
Havard Nordtveit
Nicolas Otamendi
Sofiane Feghouli

Back