unable to create youth tactics?

• Thread starter Thread starter ggilon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

ggilon

Reaction score
Can I not create a tactic\select the youth 1st team?

I won my 1st season with Hapoel Be'er Sheva of Israel, and then I saw my youth team get beaten 2-1 by shakhtars youth team, and when I tried to create a normal tactic for them (not the 4-4-2) like I used to in FM11, I couldn't!

Is there a way I can control its tactics while not taking full control over the youth team?

same thing is happening with me
cant seem to control the youth tactics

asking assistant to use first team tactics also does not seem to be working.

Can't you select under 'team details' or what ever it's called, for your youth team to use the same formation your 1st team is using if you go to the 'under 18's' tab?

Unless I completely missed the point.

same problem with me for Olympiakos u20. I cannot even take control the u20 team even though i check the box "control team" and hit confirm. I checked the box: use senior squad tactics but it didnt have any effect either. Can ANYONE help please?? :(

same problem with me for Olympiakos u20. I cannot even take control the u20 team even though i check the box "control team" and hit confirm. I checked the box: use senior squad tactics but it didnt have any effect either. Can ANYONE help please?? :(

he got that right. when I check the "take control" it doesn't do anything and when I check the "use 1st team tactics" it doesn't help.

I have the same problem. Thing is i tried adding a new manager to several clubs and everything was ok there.

any solution yet

has any body found a workaround or solution yet to this problem
it is pretty annoying to play like this

Last edited:
currently managing Barcelona
the control of the youth team went right after the youth intake

checked using FMRTE and i can see a team (Barcelona unknown)
after 2 seasons there are 3 barca unknown teams now

tried premier league teams
no problems there

got something to do with la liga coding????

Can't you select under 'team details' or what ever it's called, for your youth team to use the same formation your 1st team is using if you go to the 'under 18's' tab?

currently managing Barcelona
the control of the youth team went right after the youth intake

checked using FMRTE and i can see a team (Barcelona unknown)
after 2 seasons there are 3 barca unknown teams now

tried premier league teams
no problems there

got something to do with la liga coding????

could you please check into it
has something to do with youth intake in laliga

Back