Unable to join a friends online game.

england123701

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am new to this forum board and I have a number of issues about my game I need help with.

The first issue is that when my friend makes a new online save I never seem to be able to join it. But my other friends who I play FM with always seem to be able to join his game. What I need to know is how can I fix this issue, is there anything I need to edit etc. I have practically reset FM because of this and lost a number of saves. Luckily my best save I managed to keep. So back to the point, is there anyway of me fixing this problem. Please comment because all my friends are online while I am trying to fix this.

The second issue I slightly mentioned in the first is about is there anyway of me getting all my saves back or is there anyway of adding my save I managed to keep back into the game?

Thankyou if you did read this! And if you know how to resolve this problem please comment or private message me!

Thanks again!(H)

Hello everyone I am new to this forum board and I have a number of issues about my game I need help with.

The first issue is that when my friend makes a new online save I never seem to be able to join it. But my other friends who I play FM with always seem to be able to join his game. What I need to know is how can I fix this issue, is there anything I need to edit etc. I have practically reset FM because of this and lost a number of saves. Luckily my best save I managed to keep. So back to the point, is there anyway of me fixing this problem. Please comment because all my friends are online while I am trying to fix this.

The second issue I slightly mentioned in the first is about is there anyway of me getting all my saves back or is there anyway of adding my save I managed to keep back into the game?

Thankyou if you did read this! And if you know how to resolve this problem please comment or private message me!

Thanks again!(H)

Is there a password set on the server?

Back