Unable to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobel

Reaction score
I am getting a message when I try to post that says "Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words."

My post has 505 words and is about understanding tactics. What exactly am I doing wrong? The post has no URL's.

Edit:
So apparently the word that begins with an "S" and is similar in meaning to advice is flagged on your system as inappropriate.

Last edited:
I have the same problem, I don't know what to do...

This is due to spam prevention which has been implemented on the forum. You need to reach a certain need of posts (I believe 5) before you can post any links or pictures

Thank you, but I've received this message with posts without links and pictures and...my very first post had some pictures inside without problems!

I'm having the same problem. Not posting any links or photos, but still get the message.. What to do?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/site-support-comments/148955-stupid-question.html

please see the topic above. Your first few posts will be blocked if they carry url's or pictures, I believe they are also blocked if they are exceptionally long. I don't know what the definition of exceptionally long Is but 505 words will be too much. Save the post somewhere on your computer, make a few small posts and then try reposting it.

we are battling against spambots and this is one way we are trying to stop them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.