Unable to sell players?

• Thread starter Thread starter MrKop18
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3K

MrKop18

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm currently managing Sevilla and I am halfway into my second season. After finishing 3rd the previous season there were some players I thought I'd need to sell and reinvest in the squad ofcourse, but I seem to be having an ongoing issue with selling players in this save.

For example, I have Ever Banega and Aleix Vidal unhappy and surplus to requirements, relatively low wages as all my players are under €50k a week. However, I cannot find a buyer for any player I want to sell, not just these two, even when I offer them to clubs for free.

I can't see where I'm going wrong exactly, I've sold about 5 players since the start of the save. Any help would be much appreciated.:)

It's not just offering them for free. There are other factors too.

- Database size

- Leagues loaded

- Are the players interested in the clubs that are interested in them?

- Do clubs need players in that position?

- Would they be able to afford them? Wages and transfer budgets should be looked at.

- Do they have better or cheaper alternatives on their shortlist?

I'm sure I forgot one or two, but off the top of my head, these are your questions that need answers or that'll give you the answers you need.

More importantly, have the players played in games recently? How was their form?

Back