Levo1991

Reaction score
Had a quick look round the game yesterday to see some new prospects etc.

Anyway came to start a game today and it won't let me get further then entering my personal information.

Edit: Got the pictures working.

View attachment 199192

Anyway on the personal information screen where you enter your name, favourite club etc. The continue and add new manager box are greyed out and they is no 'Select Team to manage' button in the bottom right hand corner.

For some reason my computer performance & game performance ratings are 1/2 star which is wrong as when I tried the other day they were 3-3/12 stars. Could this be a problem?

Any suggestions would be helpful as you can probably gather it's very frustrating not knowing how to fix it. I've uninstalled and re-installed the game to no effect aswell.

Thanks

Last edited:
Is it the CD or Steam Direct Download, anyway it shudnt matter just uninstall it then re-install it

I installed it through CD, and then when I re-installed it was through Steam. Both to no effect at the moment.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Right after un-installing, re-installing and fiddling about for what seems like forever, it seems to be working.

Cheers King James for the advice.