Pre Season
PSG 9-0 Troyes
Barcelona 1-4 PSG
PSG 3-0 Chelsea
Juventus 1-5 PSG
PSG 3-0 Paris FC
Trophée Des Champions
PSG 4-1 Lyon
Unai Emery : Well My Job Is Done Winning Supercup I Need Win The League Cup League Cup And My Dream Winning The Champions League

Neuer for 12m. Apparently getting no votes in the Ballon D'Or really decreased his value.

excellent start to the story mate, looking forward to seeing your future signings

Lewandowski, Aguero, Bacca, Kownacki AND Lacazette? How many attackers do you play with!? XD

i used to add new managers and make sure i had the best team possible in championship manager days so let hugo have his fun if hes happy.admittedly i was 14 at the time but each to his own

Maybe Hugo is 14 heck who cares if it is as good as the Man U story it will be a corker.

**** me he has only gone and done it again.. Neuer for £12m!

Lacazette for £32m, are you daft? you realise for just £18m more you could have had Messi?

**** me he has only gone and done it again.. Neuer for £12m!

Lacazette for £32m, are you daft? you realise for just £18m more you could have had Messi?
for £10 million he could have signed the ultimate defender Isco.....

Love the stream of consciousness "style"

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I love the strategy of selling Marquinhos and Silva and buying a whole lot of forwards. Good to see a manager placing faith in young Centre backs like Kimpembe and...and...and...anyone else?

I love the strategy of selling Marquinhos and Silva and buying a whole lot of forwards. Good to see a manager placing faith in young Centre backs like Kimpembe and...and...and...anyone else?
He's probably going to play Augero at the back after the success he's had with Isco at United....

Again, it seems that a few of you are struggling to visualise Hugo's tactical thought process, so I have taken the liberty of creating a rough guide starting 11 (please be aware this is purely an artist’s impression)

View attachment 114879

As you can it is looking a little weak at the back again, if history has taught us anything, it is that Hugo despises central defenders, especially top quality ones. He prefers to go for an all-out attack formation, leaving himself a little open to the counter at the back but with firepower like that up front and Neuer in goal, who needs a defence ay?

Again, it seems that a few of you are struggling to visualise Hugo's tactical thought process, so I have taken the liberty of creating a rough guide starting 11 (please be aware this is purely an artist’s impression)

View attachment 1092759

As you can it is looking a little weak at the back again, if history has taught us anything, it is that Hugo despises central defenders, especially top quality ones. He prefers to go for an all-out attack formation, leaving himself a little open to the counter at the back but with firepower like that up front and Neuer in goal, who needs a defence ay?

Tbf that could work....

Back