Unbreakable Defence....?

• Thread starter Thread starter Average Joe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 4K

Average Joe

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wanted some player suggestions, im trying to make a really good defence, not worried about their prowess in going forward, id just like some suggestions of players that dont concede many goals!

I usually like to have Fazio as hes decent in the air . but im not worried if i dont! (i'm not looking at players that are going to cost tonnes though e.g Terry)

Any tactics would be welcome too

Cheers, Joe

I'm not sure on the Full-backs as i always have attacking ones, but i'd say Vidic and Zapata, for me anyway

Edit - Ramos at right back!

richards for RB and chellini for LB as they are CB by trade but are well adapted to full back you should concede many, make sure you have a good goalie aswell

brede hageland and samba were a great parner ship for my ac milan team

Zapatas a must,demichelis at bayern's pretty solid?

Centre Backs - Sakho from PSG turns one of the best in a few seasons yet for instant results, I quite like Demichellis, Zapata, Naldo, Chiellini, Ramos, & so on...........

Wing Backs - Srna, Azpilicueta, Santon, Vargas, Guadardo, Zhikov

Cheers guys, going to try and get Zapata in because he's a player i havent had before. Any ideas the price range hes in?

You can have the 4 best defender's in the world won't make a difference you need the right tactic and a good team not just 4 defenders

You can have the 4 best defender's in the world won't make a difference you need the right tactic and a good team not just 4 defenders

ummm i said about suggesting tactics too...... oO)

Well TBH tactic's.....JP's Tactics my GH tactic

You can use any tactic mate but its a team game

Well TBH tactic's.....JP's Tactics my GH tactic

You can use any tactic mate but its a team game

Cheers i'll take a look :)

And about Richards and Demichelis, i think both of them will be really expensive, at leas they were on a save i had ages ago, Bayern and City both want stupid money for them :S

with an old city save that dominate the world every season, i play 3 centre backs and a DM (no full backs or wing backs), the 3 are micah richards, sakho, and a regen who is just like fazio with pace, so zapata would fit there. in Dm veloso. i concede least every season and score most

goossens sakho fazio srna with akinfeev in goal brilliant defence, goossens is a great freekick taker aswell and is a great player that not many people have heard of hope this helps

I agree with scott button's comment above have richards rb chellini lb fazio and pepe in the middle.

that be a quality defense all of them are well built "meat heads" LOL

LB Insua
DCs Fazio and Albiol
RB Miguel/Alexis
As valencia by the way...fyeah, Fazios the best. i bought him for £15m 2009, and was named 2011 defender of the year. He works amazingly with albiol. Miguel and alexis are so-so but work very well in my team, and insua is very good and young.
Zapata is also good, (i had him on a diferent game) hes got amazing physical attributes (theyre all above 17), and 19 marking, concentration and tackling. However his mentals ones arn't so great, but his others make up for it. you can buy him for around £10m first season, but his price goes up and up.

Lb - Chiellini (Vermaelen, Sakho) Radu and Kolorov are pretty solid too!
Rb - Mikael Chreitien - Nancy Lorraine, Ramos, Richards, Damiano Ferronetti, Marco Motta
Cb - Demicheiles, Vidic, Luisao - Benfica (class player) Zapata, Felipe - Udinese, Mertesackaer, Thiago Silva

my choice:
Lb - Vermaelen
Rb - Ramos
Cb - Demicheilis, Mertesackaer or Vidic Thiago Silva or Luisao, Thiago Silva

Back