Unconfirmed Safari download

Reaction score
What do I do when this happens. I cannot doing anything with the file at all. I am very bad with computers. Thanks

Can you post a screenshot??

press Print screen ---> Ctrl + V in paint ---> save as .png ---> upload as an attachment

everyone has paint

start>all programs>accessories>paint

everyone has paint

start>all programs>accessories>paint

Sounds like he is using Safari web browser so I assume he is on a Mac so wont have Paint.

Mate it's because your on Safari. I'm sure if you use IE it'll work for you. This presuming you are on windows but still use Safari, as I prefer to. I had this problem trying to get Patch 10.2.0 and Luke kindly resolved it for me. Hope this helps ;) (H)

If you have a mac to get a print screen ( cmd, shift and 3 ). to cut out a certain amount of the screen ( cmd, shift, and 4 ). then when inserting a pic into this forum the pic you have taken either cut or not should be on your desktop.

easy peasy :)

and if you have a mac in general, make sure you have downloaded the actual mac download or it wont work! if you download the mac version, you should just be able to install and click through once its downloaded as it pops up automatically

Back