kingadz

Reaction score
hey, first time uploading anything so don't bite my head off

iv played fm for many years so i'm not completely new to this, i like to build my team around my formation n leave a legacy.

as many people can have properly gathered this fm is much harder then the others tactically,looking through tactic threads i cant seem to pick up any tips or useful help the only thing iv heard is people complaining about lack of consistency and difficulty making formations

iv decieded to simplyfy it with a simple 442 , iv gavtherd the key to any formation is the player attributes.

im currently man utd into my second season, i didnt manager to win anything in my first season due to the fact i was experimenting the whole way through(ikno thats bad) i came joint top in the prem and runners up in the ueaf cup also, im currently in my second season jus gt into December im 1st in the prem currently unbeaten and still in all the competitions.

here are a few screen shots to show youView attachment 198450View attachment 198451

i tryd upload mre but i wasnt allowed so for nw dis is all i can post, wud like to hear bk from evry 1 dt gave it ago ,tinker wid the DLF if u want aswell

Is this for new patch love the look of this I've been trying to get 442 to work

Any OI fella, wanna try this very much, but some more info would be good

Cheers

Finaly a "normal" formation i can try in my team :) going to test :)

Upload the tweak please :p (you alredy did it ) ahahahah

Keep good work :) ty

balanced and attacking movement and i let my assistant sort individual training
I've tried update tactic with Devastator's OI and def pos. I think it is the best 442 tactic for this patch.

I've tried update tactic with Devastator's OI and def pos. I think it is the best 442 tactic for this patch.
if dt works by all means keep using it, post up ur results id2 like to see how ur getting along

FM Touch

Hi,
can someone upload the player role and set piece instructions. Best way for me is a *.tac file, otherwise the pictures :)
Please don't let the tablet users behind.