Under 15's Database

• Thread starter Thread starter The Shots
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 4K

The Shots

Banned
Reaction score
Just to let you know, i'm thinking abouth creating an Under 15 database.

Would people download or would it be a waste of time. Basically: All the prem clubs would have an under 15's team. Also maybe the best teams in europe. They would compete in a youth cup.
I may do Championship players, and Good players below. The rest would be a waste of time.

Thanks,

The Shots

EDIT: I meant 15 year olds, Under 16 database.

Last edited:
sounds pretty decent, doesn't it mean your youth intake would be like 14? or would you get like 2 youth intakes? :S

Seems good...........real U-15 players are ur own imagination

Who are the U15's going to be? The current superstars like Torres,Lampard,Drogba,Rooney,Gerrard etc. etc. ?

i dont think youll be able to mate. if you can id def download it but when you enter a player under the age of 15 they just automatically turn to the age of 15. i dont think a player can be younger than that which means an under 15's team will just be all 15 year olds. noone younger.

i hope im wrong as i always thought of adding underage teams to my database. give it a try anyway.

I agree with Paulegend but give it a try anyway.......maybe an U-17 team

me neither really, they are going to have to be created, there are pretty much not enough 15 (actually 14 if they are under 15's) year olds to make up a single team tbqh :P

i play at under 17 level at pro - youth at the moment ? that sounds a good idead

Back