Undo- Team Talk

• Thread starter Thread starter Matt98
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

Matt98

Reaction score
After giving my team talk, I cant do "Undo" to change the team talk. Although, I can "undo" the opposition talk, it doesn't allow me for my team..
Any ideas??

I don't think that you're able to undo a tem talk, as if you said something to your team and they reacted bady, you would be able to undo it and try something else. Once you've said something, that's it. So make sure you're sure you wanna say what you're saying to your team!

Thanks King Salas,
I suppose, I better do a good team talk or destroy the morale!
Another thing, I noticed.
Once you do a team talk sometimes player doesnt response at all- like talking to a wall!!, so I have to an individual talk to keep them going, must be a new thing for FM12, I guess.

Yeah I've noticed that too. If I encourage most of the team will be happy and one of two (the trouble makers!) who don't seem to respond. I then use the individual team talk to try and boost them (or slate them if they've not been up to scratch!) It's knowing which players respond to which instructions, but sometimes they'll suprise you and still be a pain in the ***! My keeper (Wes Foderingham) tends to have random mood swings. He reacts differently every time, so I just try to encourage him so that he doesn't throw a wobbly and let loads of goals in.

I actually think the team talk options are pretty wank this year. Very limited.

I've found them to be a very important factor throughout each season. If someone doesn't react to me I just leave them. It's very rare that any players react to the pre-match team talk.

just like when you are talking to someone, what comes out from your mouth thats it. You can't take back your words, can you?

Back