Unemployed to Club Legend. The Journey, The Battle, The Dream.

Reaction score
Unemployed to Club Legend. The Journey, The Battle, The Dream.

Welcome to my journey, It's going to be a long hard battle but I dream of being the best.

Let's get started them, So here are the jobs that are available.

View attachment 23731
There's a good variety but I think most of them are out of my league at this current time. I want to build from the ground up and create a legacy that is worthy of the one of the best managers in the world.

After carefully consideration I have decided to apply for two jobs only to hopefully give me more chance of been successful providing get an interview that is.

View attachment 23730
View attachment 23729
I don't know a great deal about these clubs but I think if I had a choice it would be Albion Rovers. I'm not really sure why something just stands out to me.

So after a week suspense, other managers getting jobs and the list of jobs slowly decreasing I have final received and interview from one of the two. Hemel Hempstead, Although it is not my preferred job I give the interview my best shot.

View attachment 23728
One down hopefully will get the second interview from Albion to allow me to have the option to choose which team I want to lead to glory.

The interview went well I believe they didn't seem to like that I was in the running for a couple of jobs at this time but has to be done if I want to succeed. By the sounds of it they seem to be a club that is looking for a manager to take them forward as one of the things that cropped up was that they are prepared to give the right manager a good amount of time to get things right. That's the problems with some clubs these days they want instant success and instant trophies when it's not at easy as that. You have to find the right balance in your squad and allow them time to grow as a team.
Hopefully the interview goes well and the offer me a job.

View attachment 23727
Yes, a few days later this came through the interview for what I've been waiting for.
The interview was pretty much as straight forward as the last but Albion Rovers don't seem to be willing to give someone the time as they departed with there last manager a lot earlier than expected. I told them I like to play possession and attacking football which they didn't seem to have and issue with. The only thing that they didn't agree with was when I asked for a parent club as I believe when your a lower league club it's not only the financial benefits that help it's also the loan players that become available which wouldn't normally due to the wage demands.

It's just a waiting game now.