webby1999

Reaction score
Welcome to my new save its very similar to the last save I attempted however I have changed some of the rules.

RULES
No use of ingame editor or disabling attribute masking (You must scout players yourself)
I must start with no coaching badges and sunday league rep.

Aims

Win the Champions League
Stay at a club for at least 4 years.
Manage in at least 2 countries.
Reach the World hall of fame in FM

The manager
View attachment 91548
Webby Is a young aspiring manager looking for success however he has not got very good stats and has started of with no coaching badges.

There are many leagues open with all european top leagues in the game open so I will start looking for jobs immediately.

Our First Club
View attachment 91547
Oxford City
We joined in Mid October with Oxford sitting mid table and our objectives for the season being to remain in mid table but I think we can achieve more
View attachment 91546

Results so far
View attachment 91545
So before we joined there have been a fairly average team this season with them losing out on reaching the first round of the Fa Cup

Fixtures to play
View attachment 91544
View attachment 91543
Lots of games to play and being only 6 points of the playoffs anything is possible

Budget
View attachment 91542
Not a lot of money to play with and its quite a small squad as well

The squad
View attachment 91541
Not a lot of rotation in the goalkeeper postion with one really good keeper and one below par. Lots of defenders who are very versatile with lots of the left backs also being able to play center back.

View attachment 91540
A very young midfield and attack with lots of rotation options.

The tactic
View attachment 91539
View attachment 91538
A bit of a weird tactic which might work or could fail. Ill probs change it eventually as it may not work but why not give it a go.

Last edited:
A monster update

View attachment 91464
During our first run of games there was some good results especially the start with wins against Poole and Weston-super-Mare however towards the end of the run there was a few bad results including losses against Hungerford Town and Welling United in fact in the last 5 games we only scored 1 goal picking up only 1 point.

League table
View attachment 91463

At one point in the run we were in the playoffs but at the moment we sit in 13th which is lower than when we took over the club. However we are still only 7 points of playoffs so its still possible that we could reach the playoffs.

New Players
View attachment 91462
A Lot of new players to offer depth and more youth to the squad as shown below.

View attachment 91461
View attachment 91460
A lot more depth meaning if we need to rotate it is now possible.

Finances
View attachment 91459
Very small amount of cash in the bank but it is good that it is stable.

Next update the end of season

End of season 1

View attachment 91390
A really average run of results with 4 losses and 4 draws with 5 wins. It was a very average run of games and we were lucky towards the end of the run was with 3 wins in the last 4 games this was due to a tactic change as shown below.

View attachment 91389
A very basic tactic but I think it will work better than the previous one as the less complicated the better the non league footballers will understand it.

Loan Signing
View attachment 91388
During the last run we made a very good loan signing

League table
View attachment 91387
So we sit mid table which is what are objective was when we started are management at the club.

My contract
View attachment 91386
We have not been offered a new contract so this could be the first and only season at Oxford we will see.

Oxford city Season 2

View attachment 91300
We've signed a new 2 year contract.

View attachment 91299
And our coaching badges are going alright.

Transfers
In

Charlie Gatter Free transfer
View attachment 91306
Our only permanent transfer so far this year and its a great youth player who could become a great Non league player in the future.

4 Loan signings

Jonny Margetts
View attachment 91305
The former Hull youth player is a great non league striker who we have loaned from our feeder club Scunthorpe United.

Dayle Southwell
View attachment 91304

Another good striker on loan from Wycombe Wanderers and he seems to have good experience in the lower leagues.

Kayden Jackson
View attachment 91303

Another stiker and left winger in on loan who again looks like a phenomenal player and will definitely help with a playoff/promotion bid this year.

Max Müller
View attachment 91302
Another player on loan from Wycombe Wanderers this time a good german center back who has not had much experience in the English leagues.

Transfers out
View attachment 91301

A few fringe players have been released and Rio Murray got stolen from us due to him being on a non contract. Rio Murray was a rotation striker who played a few games last season hence why we brought in a lot of new strikers over the summer.

Next update we start the season.

Start of the season

full list of tranfers in and out

Transfers in
View attachment 90775

Transfers out
View attachment 90774

Results
View attachment 90776
Not a bad set of results with lots of wins but there were some not so positive results. Doing well in the FA cup is key and hopefully we could get to the 1st or 2nd proper round.

League Table
View attachment 90773

Sitting in the playoffs a very positive result and hopefully we can build on this and get higher up the table.

Sorry very short update