Fonkel

Reaction score
Hope you guys can help me with this.
Whenever I set a player for some individual training, they start to get all whiny about their high workload. In FM10 you would simply solve this by toning the schedule down somewhat. Here that doesn't work, I can't seem to be able to find a way to lessen some of their work.
Would appreciate the help, players are starting to become tired and are losing stats.

Not really played the demo so can't really say, but have you tried turning the amount of match preparation down? I know you can change that, don't know about the effect it has though >_>

Thought about that too, but it's on low, seriously shouldn't be that much of a problem, thanks anyway :)

How much physical training are they doing? In FM10 I kept physical training just above the first bar. They usually don't mind working on other parts of their game, but when they also have to weight train and run it exhausts them.

yes this issue is pretty annoying, i tried different types of schedule but the players keep complaining
i'll w8 until the full game arives and copy some other training schedules from the forum that works :)

I just have a talk with the player and say to him you need to improve on your training workload and they always agree sayin they haven't been pulling thier weight and then they shut up

Had this on the training schedules I have uploaded. Have knocked the workload slider down quite a bit but still get the odd player whining about it. Hopefully the retail version will sort this out.