United fail!?

• Thread starter Thread starter bealer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

bealer

Reaction score
I am on football manager 2012 the handheld version for the iPhone, I keep trying to begin a season with Manchester United but it's always unsuccessful. I can't seem to get them to play and it's really frustrating! Basically because recently I have managed Kidderminster Harriers from the second season and risen them from the Blue Sq Premier to winning Eight premier League titles, 3 times European and World Champions along with numerous FA and League Cup victories. Also producing some of the best players on the planet. So, why when I start at Old Trafford is it so difficult to get them to even score let alone win many games despite signing the world greats???

I am on football manager 2012 the handheld version for the iPhone, I keep trying to begin a season with Manchester United but it's always unsuccessful. I can't seem to get them to play and it's really frustrating! Basically because recently I have managed Kidderminster Harriers from the second season and risen them from the Blue Sq Premier to winning Eight premier League titles, 3 times European and World Champions along with numerous FA and League Cup victories. Also producing some of the best players on the planet. So, why when I start at Old Trafford is it so difficult to get them to even score let alone win many games despite signing the world greats???

Try changing your tactics, I know it sounds basic but most of the time it will help :)

sorry, i lost you at "handheld version for the iPhone".

Back