Unlockables & achievements questions.

• Thread starter Thread starter danm5411
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 11K

danm5411

Reaction score
How do i unlock the achievements like son generated,you cant win anything with kids,high visibility etc?
I was under the impression you unlocked these by playing the game and therefore did not need to buy them.
What are the conditions for unlocking all the unlockables and in what game modes?

Also has anyone else got a problem with the following achievements not registering.
I have completed all of the following achievements - some countless times yet they are still in my achievements as not completed and looking at steams global achievement stats a lot of them have 0% when that cant possibly be right.
The achievements I do not have registered as completed when I have completed them are:

Win the top league in a nation - Won the premier league 4 times in England and still have not 'completed' this although somehow i have completed Domination (you have won 3 consecutive top division titles)
Super cup glory,
Cup streak,
Going places,
What a goal!,
amongst a few others.

Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance

thanks for your reply.
Does anyone have any information about the achievements problem i am experiencing though?

Achievements problem is something that's been happening to years, I have about 8 on mine that wont unlock no matter how many times I do them. May get sorted out soon enough but I wouldn't worry about it.

Back