Unplayable Affiliate?

MonagHusker

Reaction score
Two years ago in my FM universe I asked for another affiliate. One of the offerings was from Japan, which is unplayable for me at this time. I selected them thinking I might get access to scout or get players from Japan. That apparently is not the case.

It also doesn't seem that I can loan any players. As it stands, it appears having thisa affiliate only costs me money and I don't even have a chance to be part of the annual friendly we are supposed to have.

Any thoughts? Can I unlock this team/league? If so, can I do this and incorporate into my current save?

Thanks in advance.

Japanese leagues aren't included in the default game, however if you already had a database file with them loaded in from the start, then you could use the Add/Remove Leagues page to include them in the save. Otherwise, you'll essentially be wasting money as you have a feeder club in a league that is not being simulated properly by the game as you've pointed out.

For future games, I'd recommend downloading Claasen's League Databases which you can get off FM Scout. He's got database files for many countries not included in the base game.

Japanese leagues aren't included in the default game, however if you already had a database file with them loaded in from the start, then you could use the Add/Remove Leagues page to include them in the save. Otherwise, you'll essentially be wasting money as you have a feeder club in a league that is not being simulated properly by the game as you've pointed out.

For future games, I'd recommend downloading Claasen's League Databases which you can get off FM Scout. He's got database files for many countries not included in the base game.

Thank you... I added a new DB containing the other leagues. I was afraid I might not get anything for my original save though, but I wasn't a legend yet or anything.

Back