Unprofessional players with high potential

monuak

Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck with high potential players with low professionalism? How did you manage him?
I've just signed a player who scouts reckon could be a world beater but have also commented on his lack of professionalism. I unsettled him with a bid that was rejected and then had my next low bid accepted and he will be joining me in the January transfer window, I'm in September. So far for September at his present club he's missed training twice and been spotted partying in a night club 3 times. He's the first player I've seen the nightclub email for. Looking forward to seeing how he turns out for me.

Do you have an older player (24 or up) in that position that has a Personality of ether Professional or Model Professional? If so, have him tutor the youngster a few times and you should be able to get his professionalism up. Not sure how much it can increase, but let's say it is set at 9, and you can get it up to an 11-12, it would help immensely.

Do you have an older player (24 or up) in that position that has a Personality of ether Professional or Model Professional? If so, have him tutor the youngster a few times and you should be able to get his professionalism up. Not sure how much it can increase, but let's say it is set at 9, and you can get it up to an 11-12, it would help immensely.

I've got Alexis Sanchez who I'm fairly sure meets that personality so I'll try him out.