unrealistic league table?!

• Thread starter Thread starter ibbyb7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2K

ibbyb7

Reaction score
nothing more i hate than an unrealistc game, and my current utd save is really annoying me as the league table is in a complete shambles. after 27 games im top, and then after that 2. WEST HAM 3. chelsea 4. spurs 5. STOKE
6. ASTON VILLA 7. MAN CITY 8. EVERTON 9. ARSENAL.

i mean arsenal in 9th city 7th? come on where is the realism? west ham 2nd?!?!?! 27 games, not even 5 or 10. ridiculously annoying and just ruins the game cmopletley. anyone had similar proble,s?

Haha in my save, Liverpool are 17th after 30 league games and Aston Villa are 4th :p

I would agree West Ham in 2nd is à chocker. The rest is no that inrealistic though if they have poor squad harmony. Arsenal is really realistic and Stoke is up there since others are struggling and they have à really good TEAM alon

Mind you, I have not seen these overeachievers like WH since the release. The beta was full Of them though ( as it favoured direct crosses )

My 1st season Rayo Vallecano is in the 2nd place while Barca in the 14th place.. Yeah.. Sometimes **** happened

Strange going ons in my game so far:

1st season: Arsenal 17th, Swansea 4th
2nd Season: United 9th, West ham 5th
3rd Season: Chelsea 11th, Newcastle 2nd
4th Season: Arsenal 18th, Swansea 1st
5th Season: Swansea 14th, West Brom 6th(promoted the season before)

Currently in my 6th season with Liverpool

Strange going ons in my game so far:

1st season: Arsenal 17th, Swansea 4th
2nd Season: United 9th, West ham 5th
3rd Season: Chelsea 11th, Newcastle 2nd
4th Season: Arsenal 18th, Swansea 1st
5th Season: Swansea 14th, West Brom 6th(promoted the season before)

Currently in my 6th season with Liverpool

You *****! That's not unrealistic.

i love mine..... liverpoo are bottom after 15 games i so hope they get relegated..... shame it wont happen in real life

I've got Bolton top and Wigan 5th in my first season (I'm managing in the Championship so I haven't influenced it)

Stoke won the league in the first season on one of my saves. And no I wasen't the manager of them

I'm not joking, I am in my 11th season as Man U, and in the champions league final I played Wolves and beat them 5-4, I was like wtf O_o

Fait play though, they had some decent made up striker

To be fair, you are talking over a decade away though. Anything can happen, even in real life. Only just over a decade ago, Man City were in the second tier. Only 5 years ago, they were very nearly relegated.

Man city won the league after abour 14 games (not mathmatically) but they won all of there first 14 games and had about a 15 pt lead, me (southampton) and liverpool closed it down to about 7 by the end of the season but they only lost 2 and drew 5 all season so it was hopeless :( man utd had 7 points after the first 14 games and never even got close, still got europa league football tho

With me Stoke finished 2nd at the end of my first season with united.. Liverpool was 2nd untill half of season and then won almost nothing and finished 13th.. :)

Back