Unrealistic loan filter

• Thread starter Thread starter Gassy222
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1K

Gassy222

Reaction score
Hi all,

so all of a sudden when I ask my assistant to filter out unrealistic loans, all I am left with is goalkeepers. I've tried clearing all the filters etc.

Out of ideas. Anybody offer any help?

its been working fin for the first season and a half.

Hello,

If you are sure you've cleared all the filters (position, nationality, contract status, etc), then try to search a random player and make contract, it that player accept your offer, it means there is something wrong with your FM, but if no one accept your offer, there are really not realistic targets at the moment.

Try to get new assistant or other coach staff, your player search is depending of the knowledge of your staff too.

Reply me if the problem still persist in the further season.

Update:
There is not much players listed as loanable, so if you find no one in the load filters, it is normal.
The loan offer may be unrealistic and may be caused by:
- Lack of players listed for loan by their clubs,
- The rules of division you play and division where players come from,
- The knowledge of your staff.

If you'd like to get players from loan and not from permanent transfer, you can ask your board to get your team a feeder club, they are source of youth and loanable players.

or you can manually offer any players for loan even if the players is not listed as available for loan, they will consider your fee. If you want to let them appears on your loan filters, you can wait until transfer window as usually the club filtering their squad whether a player is needed by the club or not, in the transfer window.

Hope it helps,
thanks.

Last edited:
Back