UNREALISTIC (once again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i know that this is just the beta version, but if the final version is going to be like this i want my money back!
every year SI says that the game have hundreds of improvements(and i play since 96-97), but i need only 10 improvements for the game become more real!

1º if i shot more than 30 times more than 20 at goal i want to score more than 5 6 times.
2º if the other team shots 2 4 times per game, 95% of the games they should score 0.
3º if an average 5M player we have to give 15M, 20M for the other club to accept, it shoud happen the same when other clubs try to buy our players, and they shoud accept 15, 20M too.
4º SL Benfica is not called SLB!
5º Benfica players have the same potencial since 2009. exept the ones who left. like d.luiz coentrao, di maria, ramires, witsel, etc. they were good before! not only when they left!
6º when im playing vs a week team and shot 30 times and score only 1 goal, at half time i have to say that the are playng bad! IM RIGHT, they have nothing to say!!!
7º when a player is running alone and suffers a foul is red card. but if it happens inside the area its not evem yellow!!!! why??
8º when you buy an high potencial player you have to play several seasons until he reaches the max. but if he's on realmadrid or man utd, with 18 years old he's already a star.
9º when we offer a player for free, there shoud be always a club to take him
10º you don't have to make hundreds of improvments.. just do the most basic and simple!!!

thanks

1. Happens in real life
2. Happens in real life
3. Seems to be better than previous editions
4. Possibly licencing problems?
5. Sounds like a sours Benfica fan?
6. They aren't necessarily playing bad. Just can't finish
7. ?
8. Depends on facilities
9. Probably on too high wages

1. Happens in real life but not during 90% of the games for 20\30 seasons
2. Happens in real life but not during 90% of the games for 20\30 seasons
4. Possibly licencing problems? possible not caring
6. They aren't necessarily playing bad. Just can't finish appens 90% of the games for 20\30 seasons
7. ?
8. Depends on facilities. no i allways take my club to the top i had a stadium with almost 200.000 seats i played on vacations for more than 200 years and i never had a superstar on my team
9. Probably on too high wages[/QUOTE] there are thousands of clubs in the game with unreal players, and without players.. they shoud take all the offers and the free players

i'm not going to adress all the points because it's late, i'm tired and i don't have fm13 yet so can't comment on some for that reason.

1)&2) i'm not going to bother answering these for reasons stated above.

3) can't answer as i don't have fm13

4) is due to liscences. unless tehy can get the liscence then that will stay that way. i think there is an extra file hidden somewhere that sorts out things like that which you can open in notepad and change. if not then is it really that bad that you can't wait until the release of the editor and change it then/ wait for someone to change it and upload it?

5) that's down to the researcher for benfica/ the portugese league. again if it's that much of a problem you can change it to something you deem more realistic or wait for someone else to once the editor comes out.

6) you should either warn against complacency or tell tehm it's good but could be better. it's not like they're losing

7) not sure whether you mean on attack or defence and don't have fm13 anyway.

8) depends how you play them and how often as i've had stars at that age. i doubt it's much idfferant on teh new game

9) not always the case in real life so why should it be here. not going into teh reasons as it's late and there are too many.

10) not exactly a point but anyway it's better that they make lots of changes as thatawy there's something improved that everyone will like rather then focussing on specific area's each time.

The Beta is not unplayable, I feel your pain with regards to transfer fees being unfair regarding sales and buying of player values but outside of that a lot of what you complained about happens in real life.

1. Happens in real life but not during 90% of the games for 20\30 seasons
2. Happens in real life but not during 90% of the games for 20\30 seasons

4. Possibly licencing problems? possible not caring
6. They aren't necessarily playing bad. Just can't finish appens 90% of the games for 20\30 seasons
7. ?
8. Depends on facilities. no i allways take my club to the top i had a stadium with almost 200.000 seats i played on vacations for more than 200 years and i never had a superstar on my team
9. Probably on too high wages there are thousands of clubs in the game with unreal players, and without players.. they shoud take all the offers and the free players

i agree with you in bold.

However, for number 1 and 2, when i've gotten to that stage of a game and the match stats are like that, i would find the save incredibly boring if i was winning 9, 10, 11 to nil every other game.......

8. i've always found that to. you buy a great regen at 15 or 16 and bring him to you club which has the best facilities and coaches. You play him on every other occasion, then compare him with the regen from madrid etc, they're already worth 19 mil etc. that ****** me off.

Seriously, how can they release a beta 2 weeks before release containing such an utterly borked match engine? Defenders and GK are a joke, you might as well not field them at all since they seem to be completely useless on the pitch anyway. One would think they'd already ironed out the major bugs during alpha / closed beta and use open beta to merely fine tune the game, especially since it's so close to release. As if they don't play the game themselves, how else could they not have noticed how crappy the match engine is? -.-

i agree with you in bold.

However, for number 1 and 2, when i've gotten to that stage of a game and the match stats are like that, i would find the save incredibly boring if i was winning 9, 10, 11 to nil every other game.......

8. i've always found that to. you buy a great regen at 15 or 16 and bring him to you club which has the best facilities and coaches. You play him on every other occasion, then compare him with the regen from madrid etc, they're already worth 19 mil etc. that ****** me off.

i agree with you.. so in this case they should make us shoot less! i never seen a game in real life with 30/40 shots in a game!!

The Beta is not unplayable, I feel your pain with regards to transfer fees being unfair regarding sales and buying of player values but outside of that a lot of what you complained about happens in real life.

it happens in real life 3 or 4 times in a season! not 90% of the games every season!!! since cm96/97, but specialy since the last 5 fms!

Seriously, how can they release a beta 2 weeks before release containing such an utterly borked match engine? Defenders and GK are a joke, you might as well not field them at all since they seem to be completely useless on the pitch anyway. One would think they'd already ironed out the major bugs during alpha / closed beta and use open beta to merely fine tune the game, especially since it's so close to release. As if they don't play the game themselves, how else could they not have noticed how crappy the match engine is? -.-

this is a game! this is not real life! its a game based in a data base, and based in statistics! and if i have 30/20shots vs 5/2 i should win 95% of the games! if they want to make it real, they shoud make the weeker teams a little bit more competetive..
with the same statistics the cpu teams win 7/8 - 0.

another bug/cheat i forgot to report!!!
i was at benfica selling players that cost 3/4/5milllions and no team pick them, not even selling them for 1M! then i made a new league in spain and every team was buying benfica players for the price they cost!!!!
why is that?!?!?!?

Well report it on the SI forums about it-which is the purpose of a beta. Pointless ******** about something if you don't do anything to get it rectified.

Well report it on the SI forums about it-which is the purpose of a beta. Pointless ******** about something if you don't do anything to get it rectified.

In case you haven't noticed: the official forums are flooded already by people bringing these points up. And last time i checked this forum is about FM, so I don't see why we shouldn't be able to discuss its issues here.

In case you haven't noticed: the official forums are flooded already by people bringing these points up. And last time i checked this forum is about FM, so I don't see why we shouldn't be able to discuss its issues here.

i agree

if i can express my opinion on 1 point only would be 8) :

if a player manage to play when 18yo in clubs like real madrid ,barcelona, bayern munchen ,man utd it means he's a extraordinary footballer! Is quite simple really, if you imagine on the above-mentioned team the players who did that are without shadows of doubt the best players in the world currently (to name you some : Casillas , cRonaldo, Rooney , Giggs, Raul , Messi ,Xavi , Puyol ,Inesta, Sweinstaiger and I could go on ) ; It takes way more to come out from a team that has such high expectations than from a club without the history they got ! Imagine the new stikers that will come out of LaMasia that will have to face comparison with Messi or guys like Thiago who have to listen probably 100 times a day that they're going to be the next Xavi or Inesta!
Off course it is not easy to be 18 and play for teams like Newcastle , Tottenham or so on (and I didn't name exactly blue square north teams on purpose!) but to do the same thing and being consistent in teams with a lot of history has to be 1000 times tougher! If you come out brilliantly from those environments you are destined to greatness, and i'm not talking about people like Tello that makes 3 matches nicely, I talk about dudes who enters in a permanent basis in 1th team.

Plus in FM there are some hidden values that allows player to develop differently one from the other and are all mental stats, I'm sure those regens we all saw in our decades of FM playing for those huge teams have those values incredibly high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back