Unrealistic Shooting gets on my nerves with this game.

• Thread starter Thread starter LiamOT
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

LiamOT

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right place post this but I really hope FM13 has got a bit more realistic with the shooting.

Sometimes the shooting is so unrealistic, it just makes me shut down the game because I just get fed up with it. You can chance in the box but the striker (or whoever) can sometimes get the shot so wrong it's closer to the corner flag.. Also you can have a chance when the goalkeeper is on one side of his goal but for whatever reason, he shots straight at the goalie. It's so stupid. Another occasion was when my so close to an open goal (I'm talking yards away) but somehow he hits the side netting. Pathetic.

I find that this game shoots directly at the keeper way to much.

Obviously in real life you can squander chances but it just happens way too much in this game. The shooting on FM13 must be more realistic.

--

Also this isn't because I'm using a lower league team. It happens with every team. Just make the shooting look more realistic.

Last edited:
If finishing, composure and decision are 15 or lower, players will occasionally miss clear chances. On the other hand, players with 1 of those 3 attributes higher than 16 can sometimes scores great goals regardless of the other 2. That's what happen to me anyway. I think decision and composure could be more important, because players like Giggs and Oezil scored quite a number of goal for me despite their finishing are only 11 and 10.

Back