Unsuccessful job applications although reputation World class!

sourav_rooney

Reaction score
I was Villa in the beginning. Won the premiership with them in the 3rd season and got offer from Man Utd. Won back to back leagues , FA cup, Champions league , league cup. Talk about fate , I was sacked after the new chairman took over and appointed Pavel Nedved as the new manager. England wanted me and I gladly accepted. Won the elusive World Cup 2014 , my reputation went from Continental to World Class. Now when I apply for the managerial jobs at the clubs like Valencia , Spurs, Genoa it always get rejected. The sight of managers with National, Continental reputation getting the job ahead of me is what really ****** me off.

Suggestions?

that is bad luck on a huge scale try staying out of the game for a while and it should drop or go a big team and fail with them and that should come down a good bit

big teams ie ac milan inter
barcelona real madrid

Lol , thanks

It's just that all the managers from big teams have their job secured.:S

Although Barca sitting 6th in La liga after 12 games , lol.;)

that sounds fun but do barca still have good players or are they average

At last , with my second attempt I've succeeded to get the Valencia job. Apparently they sacked their manager within a month after appointing for the same.

Valencia were lying 12th in the table. ( Board expects me to qualify for the Europa cup)
Drawn against Villa ( One of my former clubs ) in the Euro cup 1st KO round.
Spanish cup 1st leg against Villareal.

Lets see how it goes. I've a really thin squad with fair amount of injuries to the key players.

Won the first match against Zaragoza 3-0 , great result that was. But Villa sent off arghh :mad:

It keeps saying your job application was UN successful ive tryd Wales Ireland Scotland Ghana but it still says it was unsucsessfull how do i stop it please i wANT TO MANAGE A NATION AS WELL :):D