unsure who to buy for man utd!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter astrasxi84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2K

astrasxi84

Reaction score
im in my 1st season and coming up to the jan transfer window so im starting to prepare for the new season. im gunna sell park, berba, owen, brown, maybe gibson and oberton and scholes, giggs and VDS are all retiring. now i wanna know is who are THE players to replace them, ive seen young, hamsik, cairney, hazard, pastore, modric, schneider etc flying around so am quite stumpted, any ideas would be appreciatted.
oh and by the way i cant justify spending 40-50 mil on 1 player wanna spread my budget around cheers

De Gea or Adler for around £15m to replace VDS.
J.Rodriguez of Porto can replace Giggs or A.Young.
For Scholes maybe N.Sahin.

i suggest unsettling bale now and maybe buy him in the summer so you can get him cheaper, if your lookin to the future cairney is good and so is sahin, for the keeper i got akinfeev and he won goalkeeper of the season

Well there is a lack of british replacements for them. :(

if you want more money keep pestering your board for more transfer budget and revenue and they will giv u loads

for CM Delph maybe a shout for young British talent? if you cant get ramsey or wilshere

well just made 2 purchases in the window ibrahim alfelly (think thats how its spelt) and taye taiwo, i know they foreign but had to get em, they were both free |)

Pastore, Alderweireld, De Gea, A.Young. Sorted.

Definitely recommend Pastore (£20m) and Sneijder (probably nearer £30-40m), as well as them i recommend buying either Jack Rodwell (£10-12m) or andrea poli more near the £20m mark. Poli and Rodwell for the defensive duties and Pastore or Sneijder for the attacking. Winger-wise, Maybe eljero elia (£10m) or marin of weder bremen. Maybe even Jesus Navas nearer the £30m I guess. Defender wise I would suggest Phil Jones, Matteo Musachio, Ezequiel Munoz, Joel Matip, or Muniesa, all for the future, all costing below £10m. I would definitely recommend Manuel Neuer and Davide De Gea to replace VDS. Striker-wise, maybe Javier Saviola, Vagner Love, Segio Aguero is worth the £40m odd you have to pay to get him. Pato is also a good shout. not all of these players are within your budget, but its just to give you a few ideas :)

lukaku!!! i played him in the first teamstaraight away he scored 20 in his 1st season as complete forward

well for forwards ive got rooney, hernadez, macheda and sanago so not to bad in that department defo a few defenders, start replacing the old with the new

Im coming into my 6th season with my man utd squad, won the league 5 years in the row and I've also won the champions league the fa cup a few times the league cup most years and the charity shield twice, not to mention the super cup and club world championship.

Most people are recommending Pastore, I recommend Henrique from Santos, in my opinion hes a better play maker.
Nevilles natural replacement is Rafael, The main task you should focus on is replacing Van Der Sar, Id recommend Adler.
You have plenty of natural width in Nani and Valencia but you could sign Hazard and retain him to left wing to replace Giggs. If you have enough money you could sign Bale, to get the funds you should sell Kuszckak O Shea Carrick Brown Park Obertan and Gibson.

Jack rodwell, jordan henderson, jack wilshere, aaron ramsey, phil jones, tom cairney, tom cleverley, kyle hughton, sturridge, gibbs. No, theres no young british talent is there.....

Back