Fmarab1983

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my first ever story here on fm-base. I will be doing it with Clyde FC in Ladbrokes League 2. Clyde are a team from Cumbernauld playing at Broadwood stadium with a capacity of 8,086. They are also known as the Bully Wee.

My first official game will be against Albion Rovers in the Betfred Cup Group E which is a pretty hard group also containing Partick and St Mirren.

My star player has to be David Goodwillie if we can get him firing we can potentially win the league maybe win the playoffs but we will see.

We are struggling so far at the start of the season having lost 4 won 2 and drawn 1 that is including the cups. We are out of both cups we have been entered into so far hopefully we can bounce back and climb the league

Betfred Cup

View attachment 55043

We were handed a tough group with Partick Thistle, St Mirren, Airdrie and Albion Rovers. They are all in the leagues above with Partick in the premiership, St Mirren in the championship and Airdrie and Albion both in league 1. We got off to a good start beating Albion 1-0 then losing to the Saints 2-0. We beat Airdrie 2-1 before getting battered by Partick 3-0 which in turn knocked us out of the cup.

We drew away to Berwick 1-1 which i thought was a decent result but then we lost to Annan 1-0 at home. and that means we are ninth only there due to Peterhead losing both their games.

League Table
View attachment 55040
We are ninth only there due to Peterhead losing both their games.

Irn Bru Cup

View attachment 55039
We are out of the Irn Bru Cup after a 2-0 loss to Motherwell u20s.

Quick Update

I dont think I will be manager of Clyde much longer because we cannot win a game to save our lives

We were terrible in this game against Cowdenbeath if i get sacked i will just continue on and update you guys on how it ended and my new club if i can get one.

Well it happened I got sacked after a 6-1 reverse to cowdenbeath I will just continue this save as another team when i get offered a job next update will be when i have said job

Welsh Cup winners!!!

We have won the welsh cup for the first time since 1895 or basically 123 years since the last success. We also finished 8th 7 points clear of relegation. We will also be playing Europa League football and we are playing Ventspils from Latvia.

Welsh Cup Final
View attachment 54628
We won on penalties after a 1-1 draw against Gap Connahs Quay.

Final League Table

View attachment 54627