Up to league 11 help...

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
I had this editor data a while ago, but the new patch killed it, and since then i haven't been able to use it, i've searched and looked but cannot find a solution.

In a shell of a nut, for a Up to level 11 editor data which allows me to use it, with the patch 10.03 ******* it up

which one are you looking for because i can fix it on te level 11 one for you and upload it if you want.

you wanted it on the 10.3 patch didn't you?

i downloaded the level 11 one a while ago and don't remember changing anything on it and it works fine for me on patch 10.3. so unless i changed something when i downloaded it and don't remember it i'm stumped. although i could upload a save game where all i have done is added an unemployed manager for you if you want.

What do you want done? Can it be done on the normal data editor?

I don't have the normal editor, my game was uncomplete and didn't include it.

i'm now uploading a save game that i have just started with the level 11 download for you mate. just got to wait for it to finish and i'll post the link for you.

and here is teh link to the save game http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TE6K01XA

but be warned it may take a while to download as it took 5 mins to upload.

Last edited:
The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.
:/ Mate, thanks, but i really don't want to cause any more hardship for you, thanks anyway (:

it may have been because it was only just uploaded as the link seems to work for me. if not then sorry it didn't work.

Back