Status
Not open for further replies.

wilkie1984

Reaction score
Hey there folks,

This is my first post on this site and need to say it looks great.

Anyway I just wanted to know if it was possible for me to download the Scottish League re-vamp but use the database of players that I all ready have. I simply want to do this because I have spent a great deal of time updating all of the transfers over the summer and would hate to loose all of that, but need a something new to kick start what has been a difficult time for me getting into any kind of game with FM10.

If somone could let me know if this is possible that would be great, basically I want to select 2 databases when you start a new game my updated one so I get my transfers and the one that changes the Scottish League system.

Thanks,
wilkie1984

Well when you start a new game and it asks you what database (10.3/10.2/Default) there is a little tick box which says change. Tick that and you'll be taken to a screen with all your custom databases and tick the scottish one and your update and it should use the data from both of them

Thats what I thought just wasnt sure if it would work or not. Thank you very much for the quick reply.

Thanks,
wilkie1994

Status
Not open for further replies.