Updates...and steam issues!

partyparkins

Reaction score
I bought the CD of Fm12 because I hate steam but it still made me register and have to run it through it etc... Anyways, I thought the point of steam was that it will keep the game updated etc? Well I havent had any updates yet despite it being set to automatically update the game, and I cant find any thing to click to update the game like you could on the older versions... Does anyone know what I need to do?
Thanks
Ben

Maybe try reinstalling it on steam, or search if there is an update bit on steam

Also check the version of FM 12 ingame too. Sometimes it's been updated but not everybody has noticed it has

See this is why I hate Steam... I cant find anything about updates on steam apart from in the NEWS section... How do i update steam etc?

Just checked and it says my Steam is up to date... So now just reinstalling FM? Will I lose my games?

Yeh this is what I need to do... I still have version 12.0.0 or something but my steam is set to update it automatically but it hasnt...How do i get the updates?

There have been no database updates yet. When you start a new game, it'll be 12.00.
Go to your saved game. Go to "Game status". Look at "Version" It should say 12.0.4 .......

Back