Updates and the German National Team

• Thread starter Thread starter jmikery
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

jmikery

Reaction score
Basically, I didn't know Steam was online and it updated FM. I booted up my save that had the lnc files deleted, played a match and saved. Is there any way to recover the German National Team in my saved game? Deleting the lnc files didn't do it so do I have to start a new game again? :(

No, you don't have to start a new game. Those folders just get replaced after every update...best way is to dl the ones from sortitoutsi and replace the folders again after every update....

What I mean is, I didn't know there was an update and therefore didn't delete the lnc files. I loaded my game and saved it on the new patch with the lnc files not deleted. Is there any way to get the German team back in this game? I deleted the lnc files and went on holiday to check (No fixtures from December until February) but the German national team was now filled with fakes. I know that if you start a new game with the lnc files there, deleting them won't make a difference so I was wondering if it was the same for games that had the lnc files patched into them.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! I'm sorry I didn't fully understand your first reply. Cheers!

Back