shunje

Reaction score
Hey guys,a friend and i tried to set up a network game a couple of days ago using hamatchi -it all went well but it was so slow for me and fine for him since he hosted it.Then i hosted and the opposite happened.Database was set to small,with few leagues selected.
I guess it has something to do with our upload speeds,not sure tough.
Cheers

Its not always the uplaod speed. In fact the processor speed of the computer is more important imo.

konekcija!

Pomaže Bog braćo Srbi!

Konekcija tj. način igranja je u pitanju i nema tu mnogo toga što bi moglo da pomogne (mada jeste to dosta slab upload, 512kb je moj na 4mbita).
Jer sam već pokušavao sa nekim likovima iz UK i promenili smo već dva puta servera i opet ima taj 'delay'...

Nego ako ste zainteresovani možemo da probamo da ja budem host pa da vidimo.. šta biste igrali?

Pozz

Well the host needs to have the best upload speed and the rest of you need reasonably good Download speeds (2Mb/s or above will be fine). A low ping speed is also good for online gaming.

Thx for the info
@dominguez
Mozemo probati,al tesko da ce ispasti nesto-sledeceg meseca prelazim na kablovski pa ce biti bolje,mozemo tada
pozz