Uploading upgraded version of previous upload

TheOnePiece

Reaction score
Hi, I am new in uploading in fm-base.co.uk. My first upload (Custom Scenarios/Databases) was chosen and accepted well ... which was above my expectation. Then I uploaded two more (Tactics and Training Schedules ) also was chosen by Mods and getting pretty good response. Therefore, I decided to make some improvement to my first upload as it was just out of curiosity back then (it was my first try). But the problem is, since last 3 days I am trying to upload my new n better version but its not been chosen and I am not sure why. Should I need to delete my previous unload to get the new one selected ?

So, if any moderator can please let me know the rules & regulations about this or why its not been selected anymore, that will be very helpful n give me some peace of mind.

Here are my 3 uploads :

Magic Manchester United - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats (want to replace this one)
The One Perfect Tactics - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats
The One Perfect Schedule - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

thanks anyway.

Back